As part of our ongoing partnership work in Camden we are continuously looking at how we can better deliver support to meet the ever-changing needs of local voluntary and community sector organisations, their staff and volunteers.
We aim to enable organisations to respond appropriately and effectively to the changing environment and become sustainable by:
- Accessing high quality and relevant support from the Camden Partnership
- Accessing high quality volunteering brokerage opportunities
- Increase the range and level of contact between local voluntary and community sector organisations, local businesses and the local statutory sector
To do this we have been engaged in developing a number of new schemes and services and new ways of working which we believe will help underpin the long term sustainability of the organisations and service-users we work with. Some of these services are already up-and-running and others are still a work in progress, but either way we want you to know about them so you can keep abreast of new ways in which we can offer support to your organisation and service-users.
New Services available from the Camden Partnership
- Comprehensive Training Programme
- Joint-Purchasing Network
- Policy Advice and Support
- Camden Community Fund
- Peer Mentoring Programme
- SkillShare and Access to Volunteering Programme
- d/Deaf Empowerment Programme
- Cross-Sector Working Initiatives