Open to Camden and Islington based businesses, this half day workshop brought to you by CENTA Business Services will give clients an insight into how they can improve their tender readiness and win new business with City firms.
Date: Tuesday 21st May 2013
Venue: Derbyshire House, St Chads Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 8AG
Speaker: TEDs Friend Director, Carol Hustler, has over 13 years’ experience of designing, delivering and facilitating training workshops on a wide range of tendering, procurement and business development topics and specializes in helping small firms win new business.
What exactly is a ‘Supply Chain’?
Come and find out! Most large businesses operate ‘Supply Chains’ which include many smaller firms. These often offer advantages on cost, quality, and lead time. BUT – still, there are too many small businesses that believe larger companies don’t buy from them.
This workshop will show you:
- Which services and products business buyers want?
- How to find out where your company fits within the Supply Chain
- Where can you find contacts to speak too?
- How you can increase your business with major companies?
- How to you ensure your business meets all their expectations?
Big buyers are really keen to do business with local firms but you need to make sure you are a safe bet for them. Come and join us in finding out how to do business in the Square Mile.